William B. McDaniel
William B. McDaniel Profile
Jacksonville Bankruptcy Attorney Representing Northeast Florida Debtors
William McDaniel is an associate with the firm and focuses his practice on representing both debtors and creditors in bankruptcy and foreclosure matters, with an emphasis in representing businesses, individuals and creditors in Chapter 11 reorganization proceedings. William is licensed to practice law in both Florida and Georgia.
Prior to attending law school, William worked in the commercial lending and construction industries.
While in law school, William excelled academically and graduated in the top 5% of his class while obtaining his juris doctorate under the accelerated two and a half year curriculum.
William served as Senior Articles Editor for the Florida Coastal Law Review, obtained the honor of Dean’s Scholar and received Book Awards in Public Speaking and Commercial Real Estate Transactions. Additionally, he was recognized as a Pro Bono Honors Graduate for contributing over 125 hours of pro bono work while in law school. During his second year, William interned for the Honorable Thomas E. Morris, United States Magistrate Judge for the Middle District of Florida. William has resided in Jacksonville since 2004.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude, 2010
- Georgia Southern University, Bachelor of Science Journalism, 2004
Courts & Bar Admissions:
- The Florida Bar Association
- The Georgia Bar Association
- United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
- United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Georgia
Professional & Civic Associations:
- Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member, Small Business Resource Network