Kevin Paysinger Profile
Jacksonville Bankruptcy Attorney Representing North East Florida Debtors
Kevin Paysinger is a partner with the firm and practices exclusively in the area of bankruptcy law, representing business and individual debtors in Chapter 7, 13 and 11. Kevin's primary focus at the firm is representing debtors in Chapter 7 proceedings.
Kevin joined the firm as a part-time clerk in 2000 while completing his undergraduate education. After completing his undergraduate work, Kevin joined the firm as a full-time employee focusing his efforts on marketing and advertising, as well as interviewing new clients.
During law school, Kevin remained with the firm as a part-time employee and completed his law school education in less than three years. Kevin obtained the honor of Dean's Scholar every semester and also earned the highest class grade in Contracts I, Property I, Constitutional Law I, Civil Procedure, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Florida Constitutional Law, and Remedies. At the time of graduation, Kevin was ranked 4th out of over 300 graduating students.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, Juris Doctorate, magna cum laude, 2008
- University of North Florida, Bachelor of Business Administration, Business
Management; Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, 2003
Courts & Bar Admissions:
- The Florida Bar Association
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
Professional & Civic Associations:
- Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member, Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors of the Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association