Jacksonville Bankruptcy Attorney Representing Debtors in Northeast Florida & Southeast Georgia
Kevin Paysinger is a partner with the firm and practices primarily in the area of bankruptcy law, representing business and individual debtors, creditors, and other parties in Chapter 7, Chapter 13, and Chapter 11 cases, as well as representing parties in adversary proceedings. Kevin’s primary focus at the firm is representing debtors in Chapter 7 proceedings. In addition to bankruptcy law, Kevin practices in the areas of foreclosure defense, debt settlement, estate planning, and probate.
Kevin’s approach to cases, especially bankruptcy cases for debtors, is designed to help his clients feel comfortable in a difficult situation. Using compassion, empathy, and his experience, Kevin does not merely point out a complex issue, he looks for a solution that will assist his client obtain the relief they need.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Kevin worked for the firm for eight years and learned bankruptcy law and how to approach cases from the firm’s founder, Lansing Roy.
Kevin was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida, and attended Sandalwood High School, University of North Florida, and Florida Coastal School of Law. He is married to his beautiful wife, Amanda, with whom he has two wonderful children. Kevin is an avid fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars and plays music for his church.
- Juris Doctor, Florida Coastal School of Law, Jacksonville, FL, 2008
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Business Management & Marketing, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, FL, 2003
Courts & Bar Admissions
- The Florida Bar Association
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Florida
Professional & Civic Associations
- Member, Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors of the Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association