William B. McDaniel
Jacksonville Bankruptcy Attorney Representing Northeast Florida & Southeast Georgia Debtors
William McDaniel is a partner with the firm and represents both debtors and creditors in bankruptcy, foreclosure, and other collection proceedings, as well as individuals and estates in the areas of probate, estate planning, and asset protection/planning.
William’s primary practice focus is in representing clients in Chapter 11 reorganization cases, and he has personally represented both individuals and businesses in successful reorganizations for hotels, restaurants, retail stores, developers, trucking companies, service providers, manufacturers, churches, real estate holding companies, and numerous other small businesses of all types. William is proficient and experienced in all areas of reorganization law and enjoys assisting clients in turning around their profitability.
Schedule a free consultation today.
William is licensed to practice law in both Florida and Georgia. Prior to attending law school, William worked in the commercial lending and construction industries and regularly uses his experience in these industries to assist his clients through reorganization.
- Florida Coastal School of Law: 2010 Juris Doctor, Cum Laude (top 5% of class); Law Review: Senior Articles Editor; Pro Bono Honors Graduate; Judicial Intern: Middle District of Florida
- Georgia Southern University: 2004 B.S. Journalism
Courts & Bar Admissions:
- The Florida Bar Association
- The Georgia Bar Association
- United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
- United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Georgia
- The Jacksonville Bar Association
- The Jacksonville Bankruptcy Bar Association